Ploked.com is definitely geared to the social media crowd.Â Aside from following @ploked, there are many other great Twitter users who focus on social media whether with ideas, news, or general information.Â I am going to list 10 people you should follow on Twitter if you are not already doing so.Â The list is in no particular order…so here we go….
- @benckenstein – provides insight and thoughts about social media, digital marketing and the evolution of coming full circle in a flat world.Â very intriguing insights.
- @briansolis – author and frequent speaker about the convergence between traditional media and social media.
- @scobleizer – geek and technology enthusiasm from a blogger who grew up in Silicon Valley.
- @chrisbrogan – chris provides insight on the use of social media to build relationships and delivering value.
- @problogger – provides good insight on tweeting and blogging.
- @mashable – this is the account Pete Cashmore (mashable.com) which is kept updated with the latest in social media news posted from their website.Â they are usually one of the first sites to cover various social media stories.
- @garyvee – wine guy, host of Wine Library TV. Video blogger and Businessman that loves people and the hustle.
- @jasonfalls – social media explorer for a brand-building agency.
- @johnchow – best known for showing the income power of blogging by taking his blog from zero to over $40,000 per month in two years.
- @jowyang – strives to define and deliver user and community needs, business goals, and web technology to craft and deliver long term successful web programs for companies.
While there are definitely more than 10 that deserve to make this list, I felt these are the users I typically find reading their material whether on Twitter or their own sites.
What social media Twitter users do you follow and recommend?